Sunday, July 24, 2011

Well well well, you again.






Happy morning everyone, and happy summer too. I have this theory for summer that if I take every chance I get to just go do something or be somewhere then I'll be happy. I don't quite know the difference between happy and busy, but at least I'm distracted.


I want to lay down on a blanket and look at stars with someone. Doesn't that sound nice? I have a hard time appreciating something so beautiful by myself. It's like when I'm watching TV alone on the couch and I forget and laugh out loud and make comments out loud, too. When I'm looking at the stars I like to talk about them. I feel like if I can attempt to express then I can ease that great weight on my chest that nature brings. Stars and sunsets make me want to be next to someone. I like that nature inspires company.


I look at something and it's too beautiful and I don't know what to do with it. So I talk about it. Don't mention cameras to me at a time like this; they never quite capture what you can see when your there.

"&" not "and".

No comments:

Post a Comment