Tuesday, November 15, 2011













I've been awfully weepy lately. I've been soft and teary-eyed and sentimental.



I teared up when I saw a dad sitting on a bench at the mall holding his little baby so soft and sweet. I cried in bed with my little brother when he couldn't sleep. I cried because I had to go to work and I cried some, too, when I got home. I cried because I couldn't stop crying. I cried over my poetry book and I cried when I lost it. I cried watching home videos. I cried because I felt plain. I've cried a million times watching the trailer of Like Crazy. I cried because I'm not going to Brown. I cried on Veteran's Day. I cried because nothing special happened at 11:11 on 11.11.11. I cried because people really are trying.


I'm happy most the time, but if I'm not I'm crying. Maybe this is just the tears talking. Maybe I'll grow out of my tears the way I grew into them.


(I apologize for the melodrama, truly.)


It's four in the afternoon and I've got nothing to show for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment