Wednesday, November 2, 2011





I may be experiencing a mild case of dissociative identity disorder. Sometimes I'm a romantic and sometimes I'm a realist. I'm a split personality. I get confused with which half is which. I see the world in such contradictory ways. Sometimes I'm Jekyll and sometimes I'm Hyde.

I can't decide which side is preferable. Perhaps it better to face the facts, to deal with things purely as they are. Life is life and it all follows cleanly into logic. But that is just my realist talking. Maybe the point of life is to transcend the everyday through imagination and higher thought. The mediocrity can only be beaten by personal coloration. And there goes my romantic, rambling again.

Maybe it's alright to be two people at once. There's my black and my white and in the middle is me. Gray has been my favorite color lately.

The first rule of Project Mayhem is you don't talk about Project Mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment